Visual Sequential Narrative Draft 2

I played around with the optical illusion side of things for these. My plan for the first photo is to make it a gif where the character has his hand reaching out of the screen, I am going to use my hand and then turn it into a creepy skeleton style hand after masking out the background. The theme is inspired by the term "The Internet is Leaking" which is an expression used to describe sightings of online culture references outside of the internet and how it is "infecting" our every day life. People interpret things on the internet differently depending on their experience and background, and this can cause people's opinions to clash. This photo is meant to mean different things depending on who is looking at it, and the illusion contributes to this by showing the viewer multiple different things at once. I want to add a glitch effect to the photo as well to bring in motion and further that distorted feeling.











Comments

Popular Posts